Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Employee reported a disturbance with co-worker in Freeman Hall.

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Non-resident issued a post-arrest citation on Blackjack Road for possession of marijuana.

Aramark employee in Starbucks reported their computer being hacked by an unknown person.

Resident of city/county transported from Longest Student Health to Columbus Hospital.

Student transported to OCH from Hand Chemical Laboratory.

Friday, March 22, 2019

Student arrested at Gate H of Davis Wade Stadium for public drunkenness.

Student arrested in Oak Hall on warrant from Oktibbeha County Sheriff Office for auto burglary.

Non-resident/visitor transported to OCH from the Humphrey Coliseum for medical assistance.

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Student transported to OCH from outside Humphrey Coliseum for medical assistance.

Student was issued a post-arrest citation and referral on Stone Boulevard for disregard of traffic device and for being a minor in possession of alcohol.

Student was issued a post-arrest citation and referral on Fraternity Row for being a minor in possession of alcohol.

Student was issued a post-arrest citation and referral on Fraternity Row for littering and being a minor in possession of alcohol.

Non-resident/visitor issued a post-arrest citation on Stone Boulevard for possession of marijuana.

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Officer responded to Fresh Foods for a welfare check/concern of a student.

Officer took possession of a fake ID from a student at Oak Hall.

Non-resident/visitor arrested in Humphrey Coliseum for disorderly conduct.

Notable Traffic Citations:

Seven traffic citations were issued for speeding, the most notable of which was 37/20 on Stone Boulevard.

Three separate traffic citations were issued to drivers on Barr Avenue for disregarding traffic devices.

MSU citation issued on Stone Boulevard for disregarding a traffic device.

(0) comments