Saturday, March 23, 2019

Student issued arrest citation on University Drive Starkville for minor in possession of alcohol.

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Monday, March 24, 2019

Resident of city/county was arrested on East Lee Boulevard for a suspended driver's license.

Student reported her vehicle keyed while parked in E9 parking lot.

Two students were issued referrals for harassment.

Student issued a post-arrest citation and referral on Blackjack Road for possession of marijuana in motor vehicle. Justice Court citation issued for speeding 50/30.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Aramark employee transported to OCH from Colvard Student Union for medical assistance.

Students reported being harassed by an unknown person via social media.

Student reported being harassed by a former friend. 

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Employee reported an ex-employee refusal to return a computer to Thompson Hall.

Employee reported missing inventory.

Student arrested on Bailey Howell for speeding 36/20 and being a minor in possession of alcohol. Justice Court citation and referral issued.

Notable Traffic Citations:

Seven MSU citations were issued for speeding, the most notable of which was 37/20 on Stone Boulevard.

Three MSU citations were issued on Barr Avenue for disregarding traffic devices.

MSU citation issued on Stone Boulevard for disregarding a traffic device. 

(0) comments