Friday, Feb. 8, 2019

Student arrested on University Drive in Starkville for minor in possession of alcohol and possession of a fake I.D.

Monday, Feb. 11, 2019

Non-Resident/Visitor arrested on R. L. Jones Circle for first DUI.

Student transported to OCH from Sessums Hall for medical assistance.

Student issued arrest citation in Starkville for minor in possession of alcohol. 

Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2019

Officer retrieved a student I.D. card from guest services at Humphrey Coliseum.

Student reported receiving harassing messages via text and social media from a colleague.

Student was involved in a hit and run in the Wise Center's parking lot. Justice Court citation issued.

Employee reported items stolen from Nusz Softball stadium. 

Student's vehicle caused damages to the median in parking lot B7 after being stuck. 

Friday, Feb. 14, 2019

Student reported being threatened by another student in Critz Hall.

Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019

Student arrested on Stone Boulevard for public drunkenness. Justice Court citation and referral issued.

Student arrested on Barr Avenue for disregarding a traffic device, no seatbelt and first DUI. Justice Court citations and referral issued. 

Non-resident/visitor issued a post-arrest citation on Stone Boulevard for possession of marijuana.

Student arrested on Stone Boulevard for improper equipment and first DUI.

Non-Resident/visitor arrested on Stone Boulevard for improper equipment, minor in possession of alcohol, possession of beer in a dry county and DUI. Justice Court citations issued.

Sunday, Feb. 17, 2019

Student hit multiple bollards, a short post used to diverge or block traffic, on Barr Avenue causing damages to his vehicle. EMTs were called. Citation issued for leaving the scene.

Notable traffic citations:

Two Justice Court citations issued, the most notable of which was 68/45 Poor House Road.

Fifteen MSU citations issued for speeding, the most notable of which 49/20 on College View Street.

MSU citation issued on Bailey Howell for disregard of traffic device. 

Justice Court citation issued on East Lee Boulevard for lack of insurance.

MSU citation issued on Barr Avenue for improper equipment.

Justice Court citation issued on Stone Boulevard for expired tag and no insurance. 

Justice Court citation issued on Stone Boulevard for lack of insurance.

Justice Court citation issued on Lake View Drive for expired tag.

Justice Court citation issued on Stone Boulevard for passing a stopped school bus.

Justice Court citation issued on Bully Boulevard for careless driving.

Justice Court citation issued on Stone Boulevard for suspended driver's license.

Justice Court citations issued on Hardy Road for speeding 40/20 and lack of insurance.

(0) comments